Lecheek Nutrition Testodrol X9 Review: Add this to your testosterone booster list?
If you are one of those that keep trying different natural test boosters in the past that have been ineffective then I think you need to give TX9 (Testodrol x9) a try. The company behind this product guarantee you will have the results you are looking for within a month.
What is Testodrol x9 and what does it claim to do?
This product is by a company called Lecheek Nutrition. The reason why Testorol x9 is claiming to be so special is that it is loaded with 10 of the most effective testosterone boosting ingredients on the market today. TX9 can increase your test levels very quickly while at the same time keeping your estrogen low which means you will still maintain that shape even after months of getting off the product. You can expect very dry, lean, gains from TX9 and will increase your strength levels tremendously. TX9 is also a very powerful aromatase inhibitor and can be used as a very effective PCT (Post Cycle Therapy’s) on some prohormones to get the body’s natural testosterone back in check.
Does Testodrol x9 actually work?
Testodrol x9 testosterone booster has really received a lot of positive feedback from critics. A review from www.supplementreviews.com one user claim to have noticed a lot more vascularity and gained some strength on Testro x9 within a few weeks. What Testodrol x9 does is that it increase the level of testosterone in the body, which can be beneficial for a variety of reasons which is necessary for bone and muscle production, and also to increase libido.
How to take Testodrol x9?
Testodrol x9 contains 120 capsules per container and a serving size of 2 capsules. Take 1 serving daily with a full glass of water. Do not exceed two servings in a 24 hour period. If consuming two servings daily, spread dosages as evenly as possible. It is highly recommended that you take 1-XD with food to prevent unconsciousness that can occur as a result of taking certain drugs on an empty stomach, and also do not take Testodrol X9 in excess of its recommended dosage this may lead to serious health issues at the end. Testodrol X9 is also intended only for healthy adults over 21. And if you might have experience allergic reaction from other supplements consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before use.
Testodrol x9 Side effects?
As said earlier, Testodrol x9 is a testosterone booster which comprises natural ingredients that help in increasing the level of testosterone in the body. However, while the consumption of natural testosterone boosters is safe if one sticks to the prescribed dosage, overuse may result in certain adverse effects on one’s health. Although Testodrol x9 does not contain serious side effect since it is a testosterone booster one might experience.
- Extremely moody and behave more aggressively(which is very rare). Most users claim to have some libido issue only after talking more than prescribed.
- Some people may observe that their skin has become more oily and prone to acne. Other skin reactions may also be observed. Some claim they did get acne in some weird places as well. ( ears and arms )
- It might become difficult for you to get a good night’s sleep, while some users claim that their weight went up with very little body fat gain.
Testodrol x9 Ingredients?
Its true TX9(Testodrol x9) has some good ingredients in it, which most people think are underdosed. It is hard to say what is what on this product, how much they have of what product in each but here it is:
* D-Aspartic Acid- D-aspartic acid(D-AA) is an amino acid regulator of testosterone synthesis and act on a stimulatory receptor (NMDA). D-AA also help to aid male fertility
* Mucuna Pruriens (std. 20% LDopa)- is the Latin name for a vine that grows all over India – particularly in the tropics – and is also found in tropical regions of Africa and the Caribbean. Mucuna pruriens has been used for several years in Ayurvedic and Unani medicine. It is effective for various conditions from Infertility,
* Horny Goat Weed(std. 10% Icariin)- Epimedium, known as Horny Goat Weed, is an erectile aid and aphrodisiac used in Traditional Chinese Medicine that just so happens to also increase testosterone, it’s also used for low libido, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, pain, and other conditions. Some men take horny goat weed because it acts as a natural alternative to drugs for erectile dysfunction (ED).
* Indole-3-Carbinole- Indole-3-carbinolis found in cabbage, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts along with other vegetables and spices, for instance cardamom. Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) work by preventing the development of estrogen-enhanced cancers including breast, endometrial and cervical cancers. It is also claimed to helps improve male fertility
* Testofen- Testofen is a standardized fenugreek extract, is best known for boosting testosterone. Testofen is a male enhancement product that is used for boosting testosterone levels in the body which result in muscle growth and stimulation of sex drive.
* Bulbine natalensis3- Bulbine Natalensis is an herb native to South Africa, that has started to gain huge popularity as a male support product.
* 4-Divanillyl tetrahydrofuran- This is a natural herb contained in Jungle Warfare, Animal Test and a few other supplements that inhibit SHBG, causing increases in free testosterone in the bloodstream.
* Zinc Methionine- Zinc Monomethionine is a bioavailable, charge transfer complex of zinc with the amino acid methionine. It is essential for protein synthesis, normal tissue repair, immune function, and many other basic cellular functions.
* Boron Gluconate- Boron Gluconate is a mineral important for the skeletal system and hormones. It may be effective in treating menopausal symptoms and osteoarthritis. It is a functional food nutritional ingredient which is often used to boost testosterone.
Testodrol x9 Price?
The average price is 35-40 dollars, which is more than a dollar a day for some days which just isn’t good: (You can get a cheaper product with the same result online). It’s also really hard to find, you can only found it on a few website. But for an effective test booster, $35 is less expensive than most other testosterone booster products. Examples are the Pink Magic and P6 which will cost you about $45 per bottle or more. And also Universal Nutritional Animal Stak which is only in a period of 21 days will cost you about 30 dollars. So TX9 isn’t really overpriced compared to the others.
The overall review rating for Testodrol TX9 is 6.5, because it has been proved to deliver result within a short period. My con’s on Tx9 is the complains made by many users of seeing minor side effect like acne, loss of sleep and aggressive behavior within weeks of using Tx9. There are many other testosterone boosters that work perfectly well as the same with no minor side effects. So my take on Testodrol x9 is If you’re in the market for a test boosting product, I would definitely recommend Testodrol X9 to try as your next one. I WILL recommend you stack it along with your daily workout regimen and the right diet for better results.