Full Fedramine Review 2016: This product is discontinued.
UPDATE: This product is no longer available for sale anywhere on the internet. A much better alternative that i have had great results with is PhenQ. You can read my review over here.
Hi, this is my unbiased Fedramine review, based on hours of research.
Bottom line, if I find any product has way to many negative reviews and negative side effects, then it gets a big thumbs down from me. This is one of the most accurate fedramine reviews on the internet.
What is Fedramine and what does it claim to do?
This Pill claims to be a supplement that is primarily used to lose weight. In all essence it is an appetite suppressant used to aid you in losing weight. The product is manufactured by the internet marketing solutions group, who in all honesty are not currently around any more. Fedramine should not be used by women that are currently pregnant or breast feeding, or any persons under the age of 18.
Does Fedramine actually work?
The short answer is no. But why?
There really isn’t allot of conclusive evidence to say weather this product really does work. What makes this question even harder to answer is there isn’t an official list of what the quantity of ingredients are in this product.
What I can say is that based on research, the 6 ingredients present in this pill are not in high enough quantities to really make that much of a difference to your weight loss. It seems this product has been put together purely to be marketed as a weight loss pill. In reality, this diet pill doesn’t do what it claims to do because it doesn’t have the ingredients in a large enough quantity to do so.
Added to this fact is that there are literally no positive customer reviews on the internet about this product. i have combed through forums, diet websites and even Facebook with little to no luck. Finding a substantial amount of customer reviews is near impossible.
The company that formulated this product are called internet marketing solutions. The companies name can immediately give the impression that this product was created only for marketing purposes.
- Green Tea: Green tea has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. The benefits of this particular ingredient for fat loss, have been proven time and time again. Essentially, the caffein and antioxidants present in green tea help your body to burn more calories.
- Citrus Aurantium: Also known as bitter orange and many other names, citrus aurantium is made of the orange peel. It is known to be useful in the aid of weight loss.
- Metabromine: A mild stimulant extracted from cocoa. It appears to be weaker than caffeine, but has a similar structure and effect upon the body.
- Chromium Chloride: This can be used primarily to lessen fasting blood glucose and to reduced insulin levels in those who have type 2 diabetes. Regarding its potential effect upon weight reduction, it is probable that taking chromium picolinate by mouth for two to three months might make a small weight loss of about 1.1 kg.
- White Willow Bark: As the name suggests, white willow bark is the bark from a variety of different willow trees.
I and the Liberty Surf team do not recommend this product at all. There just isn’t enough conclusive evidence that suggests this product works. We were unable to locate the exact quantity of each ingredient online which can be dangerous.